Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!
Mailart 365 has moved
Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there
Love this - and are you clipping overseas mags? The girl tie - so delightfully "foreign." I wonder if that is Reese Witherspoon on the right, before she made it big?
The clipping was from a recent magazine, a Vera Bradley purse ad, probably from Vogue. So, I don't believe it is Reese, although the girl definitely favors her, doesn't she?
July 8, 2011 at 1:53 AM
You are catching up fast! Love the uniforms.
July 8, 2011 at 2:31 PM
Love this - and are you clipping overseas mags? The girl tie - so delightfully "foreign." I wonder if that is Reese Witherspoon on the right, before she made it big?
July 8, 2011 at 4:14 PM
The clipping was from a recent magazine, a Vera Bradley purse ad, probably from Vogue. So, I don't believe it is Reese, although the girl definitely favors her, doesn't she?
July 8, 2011 at 5:34 PM
Patty - ah, yes, Vogue, or something similar - of course....I love Vogue....a clipper's delight!
Post a Comment