One of my Sharpie customers wanted to have a pack of Sharpies to let guests at his wedding sign the guestbook. So I made sure to illustrate the envelope accordingly :-)
It's August already!!!
2 months ago
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
August 12, 2013 at 12:38 PM
You sell sharpies?
August 12, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Kinda. I have been selling Sharpies for about 3 years. The story is that I noticed that a shop had a sale on and were selling them less than half price, so I decided to buy 20 packs and try my luck.
After selling 3 packs almost immediately, I asked my wife if I could buy a few more. She amazingly said yes and I went and bought a few more. Well. 300 packs more.
I then spent every spare moment of the next 2 years trying to shift them all!
Some time 2 years ago I decided to illustrate all the envelopes as part of my 365, so now the "profit" pretty much just offsets the price of postage and labour. It's all fun and games! :-)
August 12, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Oh that's super neat!
August 12, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Super neat, for sure.
Post a Comment