I love everything on this. The Japan post logo, my giant rubberstamps and is that birdy washi tape just the sweetest thing you have ever seen?
Trash Bubbles Awesome Pittsburgh Award Revisited
5 hours ago
I love everything on this. The Japan post logo, my giant rubberstamps and is that birdy washi tape just the sweetest thing you have ever seen?
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
September 1, 2011 at 10:13 PM
I really like this one too for all the above reasons and it reminds me a bit of Positively Postal, would love to receive it if it hasn't already been sent on its merry way elsewhere....?!
September 2, 2011 at 10:06 AM
OMG, I LOVE this. I LOVE it better than Scott!
September 2, 2011 at 6:16 PM
Yes love, love this one! I need to get some washi tape, there seems to be so many pretty patterns!
September 4, 2011 at 9:01 PM
No, I LOVE it best of all! Where has it gone to we ask!? :)
Post a Comment