Via Flickr:
I am actually up to number 150, but I don't want to slam them all here on the Mailart365 all at once..
A swap-bot friend sent a book cover with the beginning of a collage and asked that I make my mark (s) and send it back.
This side has old book bits, vintage stamps and selvedges, an old newspaper ad from 1947, an acetone transfer from a scientific clip-art book, and a couple of koi from a California dumpster.....
It's August already!!!
1 week ago
July 4, 2011 at 1:31 AM
Love it, Mandy!
July 4, 2011 at 2:09 AM
This is beautiful. I love all of the textures, the bright orange fish, and intriguing text.
July 4, 2011 at 4:05 PM
really good!
July 4, 2011 at 8:13 PM
As you might gather, Positively Postal is big on fish at the moment so we love this piece!
Post a Comment