Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!
Mailart 365 has moved
Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there
July 7, 2011 at 10:00 PM
What a lovely tree - really neatly drawn, fantastic!
July 7, 2011 at 10:28 PM
Wow that's really eye-catching Svetlana
July 7, 2011 at 10:30 PM
Sorry it took so long, but your 365 link is now in the sidebar!
July 8, 2011 at 1:50 AM
Really cool tree. I like it a lot!
July 8, 2011 at 2:42 AM
Love the tree really nice!
July 8, 2011 at 6:00 AM
Thank you all.
I am happy that you liked my card.
July 8, 2011 at 2:37 PM
Love this! I would enjoy climbing this tree, that's for sure....
Post a Comment