Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

Who is Camel O'Rama????

Labels:
Well that would be me....

I am a tattoo artist in Seattle Washington & a stay @ home dad.

I am an active PostCrossing Member, I.U.O.M.A. member & Swap-bot user.

Am I an artist?
I am not sure - but what I do create is always weird & mostly macabre.

My most humorous mail art so far is the "Tag your it" project, which i completed just today:

Tag ur it #2

I am also becoming very interested in Artistamps
This is my Inaugural Stamp set, limited to 10 sheets - one of which will head on out to "My Real Wall" very soon
Special Edition1 #

There isn't too much that I cannot do but one of my favorite things is making SFX for stage and prop.
Here is a current WIP project that is gross and yet oh so fun:

Skull 3.0

All projects for MailArt365 will be tracked on my blog & all mail art will be posted in high rez to my flickr

I consider Andy a friend, tho I have never met him & I am honored to be included in this project.

Thanks Andy - I owe you a tattoo - now get over here so I can ink ya!!!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...