Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

Mim's Anticipation!

Labels: , , ,
Ready!
I have selected a set of small carnets/notebooks in which to keep a record of addresses for this project. I purchased some postage this morning (I'll use these for intercountry mail) and will have my new rubber stamp next Monday. I am really feeling some anticipatory anxiety as we come closer to the start date. Why? I don't know since I make a piece of mail are almost every day. Oh, that's it, the ALMOST! Now I'm committing to EVERY day.  How are you feeling?  (mim)
4 comments:

I am feeling like I need to have a special paper journal for this! Maybe if I do, then I can write out the message I send in the paper journal and I will be able to read that at the end of the year.

What is your "new rubber stamp"?


I'm really hyped about this. I think you got it right - it's the idea of making one EVERY day. I get such a buzz from making mailart, but sometimes just don't make the time.

Already loving the feeling of community here too - so glad that I have you guys along for the ride!


I've had a rubber stamp made for this project like the ones I have for my Etsy shop and my blogger blog. In the past, for my MA, I use my regular blogger blog rubber stamp. Some of you, who've received my cards can see it. I pick up the stamp on Monday, pretty exciting. The one in this photo is my blogger stamp.


how much do rubber stamps cost these days?


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...