My latest series of mailart is to draw my facebook friends profile or cover pictures and see if they notice. Jennifer's one is particularly eye-catching.
It's August already!!!
1 month ago
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
September 5, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Just to keep score - the last one wasn't noticed by the person who's profile picture it was after 2 days :-) This one was noticed almost immediately
September 5, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Jennifer is just to unique to miss!
September 5, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Oh yes, Andy, I recognize her doll face!
September 6, 2013 at 1:42 PM
This is such a pretty envelope too!
September 7, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Love this and it even has a little bird. You into colour now Andy?
September 7, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Haha! Not quite Stripygoose. I'll colour when I have to, but try and stay black and white if I can. I've got the full colour set with me on my travels though...
Post a Comment