Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!
Mailart 365 has moved
Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there
I've been MIA the past few weeks, because my dog was very sick. She passed away, and it's been very hard for me. Pictured here is a letter I wrote to a friend of mine. (Top: Front, Bottom: Back)
Hey mamarae - hope to see more of your mailart in 2014. Why not make a comeback from where you left off? Make 2014 the year you complete your 365! I'll be cheering for you all the way!
Post a Comment
Badge
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
September 13, 2012 at 6:38 AM
Sorry to hear about your dog - hope mailart cheers you up a little bit :>)
September 14, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Sorry to hear about the dog :-(
January 2, 2014 at 9:35 AM
Hey mamarae - hope to see more of your mailart in 2014. Why not make a comeback from where you left off? Make 2014 the year you complete your 365! I'll be cheering for you all the way!
Post a Comment