Sadly, haven't had much time for mail-art making; life's been keeping me busy. I'm participating in the
Elevated Envelope project, too, so that's a glaring time taker ;) Really excited to finish my factory line of envelopes for it, though, so I can share here :) Does it count as 10 separate envelopes if they're all the same but they each took almost an hour to make?? ;)
This one was a quick drawing I couldn't resist doing on a blank white textured envelope for one of my penpals. I was in a moving vehicle and limited on color resources, but I like how it came out. Keen on doing some more of this...
Oh, and I have blank CDs again so I can continue with my DC mix CD stereo letter project finally! :) Stay tuned for more!
xo
June
September 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Definitely counts as 10 different envelopes if you want it to! If they go in the post and they are arty, then it's mailart. no rules other than that :-)
If you're doing Elevated Envelope, why not just count those pieces too? Over the course of a year you will no doubt end up incorporating loads of projects into the 365. It's not some sort of pure endeavour!
October 5, 2012 at 6:18 PM
Of course ! I just haven't had time to photograph them yet ;) They take a lot of time to build :P
Post a Comment