Whew! I hope I'm doing this right. I'm new to Mailart 365, and super duper happy to be here. (Thanks, Andy, for all of your help!) Here is a letter for my spiffy friend, Jen. We decided to spend our night writing each other letters, which we sneaked into the mail today. Hmm, I wonder which letter will arrive at it's destination first. Go stuffed little envie, gooo! There's a race to be won! Oh! And just after taking this photo, I found added sticker that said, "Amazing Race." How perfect, right?!
August 3, 2012 at 6:27 AM
Hi Ashley you made it! Well done! Welcome to Mailart 365!
August 3, 2012 at 7:58 AM
Is the car part of the piece?
August 3, 2012 at 2:44 PM
Welcome to 365! It's lots of fun.
August 7, 2012 at 8:42 AM
It's been a great ride for me - hope you get as much fun out of this adventure as I have - welcome!
August 9, 2012 at 4:41 AM
Thank you everyone :)
Post a Comment