Via Flickr:
sent to kimmie in NL
copy of a page from tara mcpherson's coloringbook
colored with tria letraset promakers, steadtler pigment liners. made based on a family member who is having a bit of a rough time.
It's August already!!!
5 weeks ago
July 7, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Wow! your colours are amazing! We've just bought some letraset promarkers and have done a few magical creations (Elena does the colours - I don't have the patience) but your stuff is a great example of how it should be done. Awesome.
July 29, 2012 at 5:33 PM
thanks so much Andy! I really LOVE the promarkers, they are quite expensive but really worth it! Looking forward to see your magical creations :) *goes to check out your page...
July 29, 2012 at 5:42 PM
The first one that we made (Elena mainly does all the colouring) is this one of Catwoman. I was totally blown away by what she done with the colours. It was really liberating to have a palette of graded colours rather than being stuck with solid colours of Sharpies that we've been working with so far. Thanks for the tip Thundercat!
Post a Comment