This is what happens when you get a boiler repair bill, you go to pieces and numbers/eyes fly all over the place!
It's August already!!!
2 months ago
This is what happens when you get a boiler repair bill, you go to pieces and numbers/eyes fly all over the place!
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
February 7, 2012 at 6:49 AM
Hope you've recovered!
February 7, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Hey that bill looks ok to me Scott - My last boiler repair came to over £400!!! I still have nightmares about it...
February 8, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Thankfully Chris and Andy, I didn't really have a need for a Boiler Repair Bill, this was just made up out of British Gas advertising saying if you paid £15 a month for insurance then you wouldn't get a shock if your boiler did need fixing....!Rather mundane until I cut it up and "exploded" it!
Post a Comment