We spent four days in Gargunnock and getting my mailart done was always challenging as we were a group of 11 and there were a series of 'forced marches', as my mother called them. One was to the Highlands. The weather was misty and rainy and I was in the back of a Land Rover Defender so couldn't see the scenery unless I crooked my neck and looked behind me. At Loch Loman we walked up to the waterfall. Scottish words are fantastic!
December 24, 2011 at 4:48 PM
Rebecca, Scottish words are indeed fantastic and as a Scot (by name and by nationality) I know a fair few of them! This is a great piece and I see you've even mentioned my home town Dundee in there. This and some of your other travelling pieces would be great for that little A-Z of the U.K. project.....:) Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Scott.
Post a Comment