Well.....Really I hope you don't mind, but I will be around a little longer! Hope that those that made the 365 by the deadline will continue on as support. Congratulations to all that nade it and I am glad to see that I was not the only one to start after the start date. I know I will continue to be in good company!
December 1, 2011 at 9:04 PM
I love that magenta background. Is it paper? Nice piece.
December 1, 2011 at 9:05 PM
I think I'm going to have a try with some letters like this, thanks for the inspiration, a great piece.
December 5, 2011 at 11:32 AM
Thanks! Yes, I cut and randomly glued down letter on a couple of sheets of computer paper. Then sliceed them up and glued them to colored Canson paper. I hope they traveled well -being double glued.
December 5, 2011 at 1:54 PM
Letter forms, randomness, you know I love this!
December 5, 2011 at 3:46 PM
I agree love these, slice and dice!
Post a Comment