Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

140 - The long brew

Labels: ,

I've just been reading about the Japanese ritualistic tea ceremony. It can take 3 years to be a proper master of the tea ceremony in Japan.

This was made from scraps of a tea carton we drank in Turkey. I wanted to continue on the plant/barcode theme by giving it roots to show how long a cup of tea should really take to make. The effect wasn't quite what I expected

3 comments:

Love the piece and the explanation!


It is very different and I think it is works very well. Love it.


What a great effect, works really well! Can you maybe also do one for coffee?


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs