WHOOHOOO!!!!! #364! on time, I can't believe it!! I thought I would celebrate by doing something I never do, draw. This is a picture of me on all the many days when I received beautiful mail from my fellow lunatics that took up this crazy challenge. I love you all, and thanks so much for all the inspiration and encouragement. I never would made it through this without all of you.
Trash Bubbles Awesome Pittsburgh Award Revisited
21 hours ago
November 30, 2011 at 10:59 AM
This is wonderful JJ! You're really good at this drawing thing!
November 30, 2011 at 3:16 PM
congratulations! I love them all :-)
November 30, 2011 at 4:34 PM
So full of delight! Fab!
November 30, 2011 at 10:45 PM
Congrats JJ! Wow, doesn't it feel good. A bit sad but good. Pat pat pat
December 1, 2011 at 12:39 AM
JJ, wonderful drawing! I'm feeling sad that you guys are finishing up, hope you will be staying around or be visiting.
December 1, 2011 at 4:46 PM
Congrats JJ
Post a Comment