Hope it doesn't look too much like a teabag. It's actually a tag that came on a vintage suitcase I bought. Normally I would leave it on there forever but a million years ago something was written in pencil on it and there's really nothing left so, recycled it gets.
It's August already!!!
2 weeks ago
November 24, 2011 at 7:05 AM
I love it. I thought 'tag' first thing but I also hate tea of all kinds so I might not be the best judge.
I love this series!!
November 24, 2011 at 1:14 PM
I did think it was a luggage tag, too big for a tea bag, I'm more of a coffee man myself! Agree with Mary, a fantastic series.
Message for Mary - if you let me know your address, I have a piece I have been told you would like, so I will get it off in the post to you.
Post a Comment