I wanted to get away from my Farstarr-inspired fish mailart and draw something else, so I decided to try my hand at birds. This one I started when Positively Postal came over, laying down some colours in watercolour without really knowing what it was supposed to be.
When the paint dried I thought it would be perfect for capturing a bird in foliage, and the Heron jumped out of the paper demanding to be drawn. That was a strange feeling, and this postcard really ended up drawing itself
It's August already!!!
1 week ago
November 23, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Another really nice one!
November 24, 2011 at 1:19 PM
Andy, how spooky, take a look at my piece for today(24th November) - birds all over the place! :)
November 24, 2011 at 2:40 PM
Strange isn't it how everyone tunes in to a theme when we create together. Its not the first time this has happened.
By the way, me and Elena are headed for The White Cross in Richmond tonight to meet some arty crafty people to do some beading. Drop by if you fancy a drink
Post a Comment