A few adverts rejigged in the mailart way to advise, Everybody Avoid Interference Inspiring - I even think those bees have been paying attention!
It's August already!!!
1 month ago
A few adverts rejigged in the mailart way to advise, Everybody Avoid Interference Inspiring - I even think those bees have been paying attention!
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
August 2, 2011 at 1:46 PM
"Rejigged in the mail art way" - what a great phrase! And a fab piece, also - I will pay attention also, Pos!
August 2, 2011 at 10:56 PM
Yes, I rather liked that phrase "rejigged in the mailart way!" - may have to use the phrase in a piece of mailart, how subversive! I know you are always paying attention mabb!
August 2, 2011 at 11:20 PM
You've got me laughing heartily here - but do consider all that is at stake before becoming so subversive as to put that phrase on mail art! :) You don't want your kids visiting you in jail, right?
August 3, 2011 at 12:36 AM
Jail?
August 4, 2011 at 5:23 AM
mabb, I too have been laughing very heartily here and at this time of the morning that is maybe not such a good idea! How subversive were you expecting me to be? I will of course not be so subversive as to end up in jail but just think how much time I'd have to make more mailart in there.....! :)
August 4, 2011 at 1:39 PM
Ha-ha! Oh, yes, all that time in your cell to make mail art! Ooooooo! It *is* something to consider, on the pro side of the column!
Post a Comment