Me and Elena are currently looking for a bigger place, a possible move to Kingston following her recent office relocation. Now she's based just around the corner from where I work, (which is the best thing ever!) and we're looking to move somewhere with a garden and an extra room where we can make our art together.
So at the moment property is on the mind quite a lot
It's August already!!!
1 month ago
August 13, 2011 at 9:31 PM
Hi Andy/Elena,
Nothing like keeping mailart topical and relevant to life, whatever is happening - this property ladder as we know is pretty difficult to first of all get on and then climb up, keep going though!
August 20, 2011 at 11:25 AM
Oh I love drawings over print. Nice work Andy.
October 2, 2011 at 12:52 PM
Fun to see your work and to see that the intersection of print and imagery is at its centre. This conveys your message brilliantly. I will use this to help my kids at Chantry take their imagery to something deeper! Thanks.
Post a Comment