This came from that Saturday magazine supplement(July 10th) and I knew when I saw the colour "Elephant's breath" (in the bottom left hand corner)that I just had to use it! Has anybody ever actually seen the colour of elephant's breath? Do elephants know what colour their breath is? Would an elephant paint something the colour of its breath? So many questions!
It's August already!!!
1 month ago
July 11, 2011 at 1:44 AM
I have been privileged enough to have seen elephant's breath and I must say that is quite a close replica. However, it does have a bit more shimmer to it.
July 11, 2011 at 2:01 PM
I can't tell if this is for real!! What a great "color!" Mary, you sure have been privileged...These color cards are fun to read...
July 11, 2011 at 10:24 PM
mabb, it did look like it was for real which made it even better a subject for converting to mailart. Maybe there is a mailart colour chart....mmmm, another idea there!
Post a Comment