I started this a few weeks ago not really knowing what exactly I was doing or where it was heading and I did it in small patches according to my mood(not always a good one!) and here is the final result. I'm sure there are all sorts of subliminal messages in it somewhere but I'll let you read into it what you will.... :)
It's August already!!!
1 week ago
July 5, 2011 at 1:12 AM
Wow, Scott you have a lot of interesting images, faces & words, symbols in this. Pen & ink makes a great medium for this kind of work.
July 5, 2011 at 1:31 AM
Wow Scott you must have started this after we met! It's a great effect
July 5, 2011 at 5:14 AM
Great job, love all the detail!
July 5, 2011 at 12:02 PM
Thank you for the eye-candy...I will return to this, I know, to look some more...and some more....
Post a Comment