I used the packaging from 3 raspberry trifles which the girls and I ate yesterday (and yes they were yummy!) and then cut up a piece of insurance junk mail leaflet for everything else, glad I kept it now and there's still some it left - obviously there are no trifles left though!
It's August already!!!
1 month ago
July 10, 2011 at 1:38 PM
An interesting card
July 10, 2011 at 1:49 PM
Nice use of materials!
July 10, 2011 at 2:38 PM
This is fun - and "trifle" as dessert conjures up the large ones I usually see in mags,and occasionally at parties - so you and the girls must be stuffed! :) I am guessing that they make "little trifles."
July 10, 2011 at 9:38 PM
Thanks for the comments and mabb, they were indeed "little" trifles in individual pots so we didn't scoff a whole large one each!
July 10, 2011 at 9:58 PM
What a good idea. Buy some trifles so you can recycle the packaging, into mail art.
Post a Comment