With it being Bastille Day in France I concocted these French cockerels and after they'd appeared on the artistamp I rounded up a whole flock of them to make them spell out France!
It's August already!!!
1 month ago
With it being Bastille Day in France I concocted these French cockerels and after they'd appeared on the artistamp I rounded up a whole flock of them to make them spell out France!
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
July 14, 2011 at 11:40 AM
Wonderful idea for a stamp, Scott! Unique for sure. I love it.
July 14, 2011 at 4:34 PM
Love this - especially the guy on the left - in the stamp. And I commend you on your hard work - gotta be tough rounding up roosters!
July 14, 2011 at 10:10 PM
Hi and thanks for the lovely comments, I was up until very late finishing since once I'd started it I couldn't stop! Will need to check calendar for any more national days coming up and give myself more time!
July 15, 2011 at 2:57 PM
No wonder you were up late!!! Fabulous!
Post a Comment