I cut this out of my favourite Saturday magazine supplement a little while ago and put it to one side until now when I thought it really just needed the addition of a few old stamps and a snappy(!) title!
It's August already!!!
1 week ago
I cut this out of my favourite Saturday magazine supplement a little while ago and put it to one side until now when I thought it really just needed the addition of a few old stamps and a snappy(!) title!
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
July 3, 2011 at 1:42 AM
Everything goes with lobster!! :)
July 3, 2011 at 1:48 AM
You're up late tonight Scott. Mailart insomnia? Surely the girls keep you from making mailart late into the night like us here in Shepherds Bush?
July 3, 2011 at 12:33 PM
Perfect, Scott! I love how his claws look like wine glasses.
Post a Comment