Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

Gecko vs Crested Black Macaque Smile Off 08 July 2011(#134)

These two smiling creatures appeared in two of this week's newspapers and I just knew they had to be united in a piece of mailart which only made them smile even more!
4 comments:

Where do you dig this stuff up, Scott? Love the smiles. :-)


Tooo cute - may exceed cuteness allowance in postal services....you may want to check on that. Love this!


Prettylily, these two came from The Metro which is a free newspaper I get here more or less every day on the way to work. There are usually some good photos in there so I'll keep an eye out for more! Mabb, will take extra care when posting, we don't want to cause the system to grind to a halt due to excess cuteness and I've still got those Butterfly fish to send.....could be too much!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs