I have a tall mug at work which says "Better latte than never" on it so when I saw that and this empty box in the cupboard I decided that I was going to use them both as inspiration for today's piece. There's nothing I like more than a large latte especially first thing in the morning! Besides the clock face I also added the smiley sun because I do feel more pepped up once I've had a dose of caffeine! Do you think I might be addicted....?
It's August already!!!
1 week ago
July 6, 2011 at 8:37 AM
Yep! And caffeine depravation is oh so painful!
July 6, 2011 at 12:03 PM
Yeah, you might be addicted, Pos, but it could be worse. This piece is fun - colorful!
July 6, 2011 at 1:56 PM
I've had my second cup of the day so should stop the shakes at least until tomorrow! Thanks for your + comments.
July 6, 2011 at 9:04 PM
Uh, I think it takes more than two cups to be an addict!
July 6, 2011 at 10:04 PM
You are right, a long way to go to being a real addict but I do still feel the NEED for two cups (morning and afternoon) so there is an element of addiction!
Post a Comment