Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#72: Pop Pop

Labels: ,
The kids on my street love snap-and-pops. I found several empty "Pop Pop" boxes on the sidewalk this morning. I love the box design, and the fact that they're called "a novel trick item."
6 comments:

A very fun, colorful card!


Good use of found trash, very cute!


I actually keep a box of these in my car...


This is so fun - I, too, like the packaging, and the phrase "novel trick item." It's definitely for those tricksters looking for the cutting edge!


Just can't pass up "beautiful trash"??? Careful, it's a slippery slope... hee hee...

Great card!


This is a fun piece. Hope you can find the energy to complete the project. You're nearly there - only about 290 to go!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs