Don't these look like 2 people dancing just a little! This could be one of those mind tests, what do you see?
It's August already!!!
1 month ago
Don't these look like 2 people dancing just a little! This could be one of those mind tests, what do you see?
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
July 8, 2011 at 5:48 AM
Wow! Interesting idea.
I like this.
July 8, 2011 at 8:09 AM
I see a rose
July 8, 2011 at 1:52 PM
I see the people and the rose. :-) Great series.
July 8, 2011 at 2:22 PM
Dancing people juggling a ball with gourds sticking out from their mouths. Love this!
July 8, 2011 at 2:55 PM
mabb, love that one! And yes to the roses I see those too!
July 8, 2011 at 3:09 PM
If they're dancing people, they must have kicked each other in the shins. Ouch, what knots. Where's the Bengay?
July 8, 2011 at 9:58 PM
Dancing people and roses plus the great touch of adding that flower stamp, really like this piece!
July 9, 2011 at 1:09 PM
Oh yeah, I've just taken a longer look and definitely there's a bit of shin-kicking dancing people!
Post a Comment