According to the Internet the melody for Happy Birthday was composed by Mildred J. Hill, a schoolteacher born in Louiseville Kentucky, on this day back in 1859. So it appears to be a case of Happy Birthday to Happy Birthday!!!
It's August already!!!
5 weeks ago
June 27, 2011 at 2:57 AM
Very cute, love it!
June 27, 2011 at 11:40 AM
Yes, it's a cool one.
June 27, 2011 at 5:03 PM
That's interesting, and people are still paying royalties on this I believe. I, personally, do not like this song sung to me as when most people sing it, it's a like a dirge. I'd rather some happier song sung and since my birthday is in a few days, I'm thinking of the song I'd like this year.
June 28, 2011 at 7:02 AM
Very sweet, pos! I like the one "birth" in pink, for emphasis, as in the song!
Post a Comment