I think this is a pretty image but when I read the print it talks about grave robbing! Yikes, whoever gets this please focus on the image. I think the text came out of an old history book.
It's August already!!!
5 weeks ago
I think this is a pretty image but when I read the print it talks about grave robbing! Yikes, whoever gets this please focus on the image. I think the text came out of an old history book.
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
June 28, 2011 at 11:53 PM
Oh... that is funny! Love this series though. It is a real winner.
June 29, 2011 at 2:19 PM
You must have been subliminally influenced - you left flowers! Love this, grave robbing or no!
June 29, 2011 at 4:32 PM
Flowers on the grave, I never thought of that, I like that idea!
Post a Comment