I got this great new book on Paper Cutting by contemporary artists, so that inspired me to do a few with very simple paper cuttings.
It's August already!!!
2 days ago
I got this great new book on Paper Cutting by contemporary artists, so that inspired me to do a few with very simple paper cuttings.
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
June 27, 2011 at 11:07 PM
A lovely effect Spopod. Is it hard to make?
June 27, 2011 at 11:38 PM
Not hard at all, just careful cutting. But the pieces done in the book were amazing, many using a scalp for the cutting.
June 28, 2011 at 12:52 AM
This is awesome! I love it. It's a beauty. Nice creative placement of the cutting as well.
June 28, 2011 at 10:53 AM
What's the book? Can you post up a link I'd love to have a closer look. I remember when Prosthet was still making 365 pieces here. She done some amazing stuff
Post a Comment