On my trip to NYC a fabric store had these postcards on taking body measurements. If only I still looked this good in a 2 piece.
It's August already!!!
5 weeks ago
On my trip to NYC a fabric store had these postcards on taking body measurements. If only I still looked this good in a 2 piece.
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
June 13, 2011 at 2:55 AM
NYC? Now you have me getting trip envy!
June 13, 2011 at 3:04 AM
My daughter lives there, it is fun to visit!
June 13, 2011 at 11:15 AM
Me and Elena will probably head out to the US next year for a visit. All these places we see on the TV still sound so exciting!
June 13, 2011 at 11:10 PM
I'll second that. Great card! Andy, there is much to see over here, but we lack good public transportation between cities. Not at all like Europe.
June 21, 2011 at 8:00 PM
This is great - how is it that the Buddha heads *work* on these bodies?!? Or, am I crazy? Maybe because you suggested it, with the adjective "Japanese?" (I'm trying to find another reason, see?)
Post a Comment