There are 66 classes involved in the Great Big School Swap. Something tells me I'm gonna lose interest in sending out thank you cards before I get around to sending them all...
It's August already!!!
1 month ago
There are 66 classes involved in the Great Big School Swap. Something tells me I'm gonna lose interest in sending out thank you cards before I get around to sending them all...
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
June 18, 2011 at 1:46 PM
They look like fun. Little template or stamp will make them go faster!
June 18, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Really nice postBack :>
June 18, 2011 at 3:13 PM
I do think it's really important to show thanks in this sort of case. It will be really exciting, I'm expecting 1500 cards to exchange hands in the next week!
Post a Comment