At the Naughty but Nice Taboo show this year a Church had a booth and was handing out books with this as the title. I thought it was kinda funny so I used it. The book was all bible stuff. The funny thing was that it was the church that my boyfriends grandmother goes to. I am not a religious person, I just thought this was funny. I am not trying to offend anyone.
It's August already!!!
5 weeks ago
May 7, 2011 at 1:16 AM
Well I like it!
May 7, 2011 at 2:42 AM
me too
May 7, 2011 at 2:45 AM
Are you sure that wasn't the title of a 70's porn movie! I can't believe a church was giving that out, yikes! Very funny and no offense taken. Love the background too.
May 7, 2011 at 4:51 PM
Apparently it started in Vegas. I flipped through the book, it pretty much says anyone can be religious.
Post a Comment