This was fun to do, draw circles connect the circles and fill in with lines. The spokes kind of remind me of tinker toys, do they even make those any more? I may do a few more of these houses!
It's August already!!!
2 months ago
This was fun to do, draw circles connect the circles and fill in with lines. The spokes kind of remind me of tinker toys, do they even make those any more? I may do a few more of these houses!
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
May 9, 2011 at 3:24 AM
Lovely!
May 9, 2011 at 9:42 AM
very nice the zentangle cubist house
May 9, 2011 at 11:30 AM
What fun! I love it!
May 9, 2011 at 12:20 PM
such a cool house. it's great
May 9, 2011 at 12:23 PM
next time build it on stilts and send it to paula!
May 9, 2011 at 12:38 PM
You are right Paula needs a house on stilts!
May 9, 2011 at 11:50 PM
A woman came into my office today, and said there is 4' of water in her house. I stayed high & dry -- just couldn't go anywhere because of so many road closures!
Post a Comment