4 March 2011 Shrimp are ugly and alien-looking but so yummy :) Another page from "See Through the Sea"
It's August already!!!
1 day ago
4 March 2011 Shrimp are ugly and alien-looking but so yummy :) Another page from "See Through the Sea"
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
March 5, 2011 at 1:19 AM
yummy yummy aliens!
March 5, 2011 at 2:13 AM
I love Jumbo Shrimp.
March 5, 2011 at 5:15 AM
Yuck! I don't like to eat shrimp, I 'd rather they got to go about their shrimpy business. However, what I DO like is this artwork. Beautiful on all fronts!!
March 5, 2011 at 8:04 AM
Yummy shrimp. One vote for shrimpy goodness here
March 5, 2011 at 8:08 AM
Yuck yuck yuck. Shrimps look like giant worms without skin. No shrimps for dinner in our house.
March 5, 2011 at 12:37 PM
i really like the spotlight thing going on here!
great work!
you have a V set on the way!
March 5, 2011 at 12:37 PM
*TV
March 5, 2011 at 3:13 PM
Yes, they are ugly until the are cleaned and cooked. Then they are delish. Love your new piece.
Post a Comment