More fun collages. It is so satisfying to collect lots of odds and ends and finally past them all together. Number 56 has some of my favorite bits, like the men's suit buttons image. :D
It's August already!!!
2 weeks ago
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
March 23, 2011 at 1:50 AM
Nostalgia -- love it!
March 23, 2011 at 12:06 PM
These are all fun and I love the colors you used!
March 23, 2011 at 11:03 PM
Dang- that first piece is so rad- I really dig it!
March 24, 2011 at 5:48 AM
Oh yes, I know the feeling. I love moving through the piles of paper stash. nice work!
March 29, 2011 at 1:13 AM
Thanks for the comments! :3 ruckus, I don't think I have your address... do you think you could email it to me? i'd love to send something your way! faradayfact SPLAT gmail.com
Post a Comment