Spring has been over for a while here, my gorgeous purple flowers have long fallen, but I thought someone snowed in in North America might appreciate a little spring tiding.
It's August already!!!
1 week ago
Spring has been over for a while here, my gorgeous purple flowers have long fallen, but I thought someone snowed in in North America might appreciate a little spring tiding.
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
February 11, 2011 at 7:07 AM
Very pretty
February 11, 2011 at 11:25 AM
Gorgeous...we definitely do need it here
February 11, 2011 at 12:12 PM
Thanks for the breath of spring.
February 11, 2011 at 10:07 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! God, I'm so very tired of the snow and ice and single digit temps!
February 11, 2011 at 10:12 PM
Tell me about it. This cold thing lost it's novelty for me a month or so ago. Roll on spring!
February 12, 2011 at 4:16 AM
Ah! I have been manifesting spring with my outfits and today it worked, over 40 degree weather!! I am so glad you are doing the same thing with your mail-art. <3 Beautiful.
February 15, 2011 at 11:11 PM
Thank you so much, I received your beautiful card today. It made me and my poor mail box happy. The mail box is still in the snow bank!
Post a Comment