Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

65/365 - Daisy


Yay I'm back doing mailart. Planning a wedding, along with other million things I have to do, is not easy but I managed to come back into mailart scene.

As probably most of you know I love flowers. What you probably don't know is that I took a drawing class few weeks ago. And to be honest, that was one of the most boring classes I've done. And that's not because I don't like drawing, is because the teacher made us draw really dull stuff like empty bottles or women dummies. And even worse she would come around and tell us that we didn't draw that part properly but she wouldn't give us any hints how to do it better. She would let us struggle and waste (expensive) time till we get it (or not) right.

After two lessons I got bored and frustrated and gave up the course. I decided that rather than wasting my time drawing useless things I'll do better trying to teach my self how to draw things that I actually enjoy.

So this is the first of the flowers drawing series. I use the internet as my teacher and the good things is that I don't have to pay ridiculous amount of money to waste my time.
2 comments:

A breath of spring. Sorry you had a bad experience with the class. Maybe an informal group meet-up would be your style.


That might be an idea Sue. Thanks


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...