19 Feb. 2011 semi-Random green and pink Remnants (scraps) left in scrap fabric bin with a really random Black and white piece thrown in.
It's August already!!!
3 days ago
19 Feb. 2011 semi-Random green and pink Remnants (scraps) left in scrap fabric bin with a really random Black and white piece thrown in.
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
February 21, 2011 at 3:42 PM
Okay, this is so beautiful. I just redid my bedroom. Can I download this & frame it? It would look gorgeous in my bedroom. See the room at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=48207&id=100000259456084&fbid=197118323640148
February 21, 2011 at 3:51 PM
I could just mail you the real thing?
February 21, 2011 at 4:50 PM
Well, I need a high res 8x10 -- Lol -- hard to send as mail art!
February 21, 2011 at 4:58 PM
Ok you can download it.
February 21, 2011 at 8:28 PM
oooh, this is gorgeous! I always wanted to make a crazy quilt, but I can't sew and I don't quite "get" how they're made. Beautiful!
February 21, 2011 at 11:50 PM
Love your crazy patch - can't wait until I have my sewing room back so I can stitch to my heart's delight - my fingers started itching when I saw this piece.
June 19, 2011 at 4:08 PM
Wow! This is sooo cool! Too nice to be true :)
Post a Comment