13 Feb. 2011 Leftover fabric scraps from a project done many moons ago...maybe 2004? Probably sending for a Handmade tag on postcrossing . It is an assignment tag and one of the things the girls I tagged asked for was stripes. I think this qualifies.
It's August already!!!
1 week ago
February 13, 2011 at 7:44 PM
omg, this is *B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L*!!!
If it doesn't qualify you're more than welcome to send it to me LOL.
February 13, 2011 at 8:18 PM
I adore it.
February 21, 2011 at 11:54 PM
I can appreciate all other forms of art but textiles just draw me in - I love the fact we can take pieces of fabric & use them to make so many different items - useful or just for looking at & loving.
February 25, 2011 at 3:50 PM
I am the reciever of this card and I like it very much.
Thanks for sending it to me.
Post a Comment