My journal page this week was a treasure map for my mum! :D I sewed the pages to shoe box paper and made a simple drawing wrapped in leather string.
It's August already!!!
1 month ago
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
February 11, 2011 at 1:29 AM
Gabby, I don't know your mom, but she is a lucky lady. This kind of adventure seems like something I might do with my college daughter. You are full of FUN ideas! I hope she realizes what a treasure she has.
February 11, 2011 at 2:00 AM
Aw, I'll tell my mom that! :) My mom mails me all the time. I think half of my mail art wall is from her. Thank you!
February 11, 2011 at 3:15 AM
Half of my mailart ends up on my daughter's wall! Oh my. Kindred spirits.
Post a Comment