This is a piece that I did and then printed onto Bristol paper, cut to 4.5 by 6 inches. Sorry not an original, the original is in one of my art journals.
It's August already!!!
1 week ago
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
January 10, 2011 at 10:08 PM
Jeepers! How can you doodle with such precision?
January 10, 2011 at 11:40 PM
Did you use a fountain pen for this, Julie? It is lovely. I have tried to do zentangles, but can't get into the groove.
January 10, 2011 at 11:47 PM
So pretty!
January 11, 2011 at 7:52 PM
I use Sakura Micron Pigma and Copic Multiliner SP with a .25 tip. I also use a brush pen to fill in. Zentangling is a lot of fun.
January 13, 2011 at 2:36 PM
It's a process :-D see my other blog Zentangley Stuff http://whateverzentangles.blogspot.com/
January 18, 2011 at 9:42 AM
Hey Okami this is now safely on my wall in London!
Post a Comment