Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

Where I am. Where am i? (#10)

Labels: ,
One of my personal challenges in this adventure is to do some drawing. I have no training, and perhaps no talent, BUT, this is a great chance to try new things. Here is a sketch of my desktop, with a nailfile the size of a baguette! I kind of like it. :-)
3 comments:

I like this, too. I haven't attempted drawing, but maybe as the year goes on.


I was just talking with Andy about drawing. It's amazing how many artists don't draw. I actually studied art in college and managed to avoid drawing because it caused me such grief. But for me 2011 is the year to triumph over my fear of drawing!! Let's do it together.


I kind of like it too Sue. I am really glad that mailart365 has got so many of us attempting drawing and as JJ says it's amazing how few artists draw. This is the year I get over that too, and really glad to have all of you along for support


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...