Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

Boo Cartledge. Mailart 365 / 24

Mailart 365 , 24.  Peace, Love, and Bunnies in the new year.  And a happy Christmas Eve day to all.  By the way, I've only just noticed that I've misplaced number 23.  I know I made it, because I have a small notebook in which I list the numbers and to whom the postcard was sent.  It's off to someone already and I'm sure will show up somewhere soon.  Sent to Carroll Woods.
8 comments:

I'm keeping a little notebook, too, and I forgot to put a number on one but managed to write down the "to whom" part. This is going to be reeeally interesting in 100 days, right?


I've got a small journal, too, but I had been just writing the date, not card number. Right now it is still easy for me to keep track of the card number because but once 1 Jan hits and the card number doesn't match the date, I'll be a mumbling manic in the morning trying to remember what number postcard I'm at so I'm going to start using the numbers in the journal. So far I've got a handle on keeping track of to whom I've sent each card. I like the keep track almost as much as I like the creating :-)


I wish I had kept track. I've only sent 23 and I've already lost track


I believe I've lost control of my numbering system; and it's only January 7.


I like keeping track, too, so today I decided to go back to my postings and add in to whom I sent them. And I realize I'm completely lost. My notebook is great but seems to have the odd error here and there. And it only takes one to make a person crazy forever.


The good system I have? I've lost track, too, in spite of writing things down. I believe this is part of the joy of this project; we can each quietly go insane. But we have many pretty things to play with and many pretty things received.


I tried to work out today who in the 365 group I've sent to after seeing Postmuses REAL wall on IUOMA.

I haven't the foggiest who I've sent to and am almost certain I sent one her way. Definitely feel a little unbalanced by this turn of events


At least you made it to a number larger than your total number of fingers and toes before wiping out. I hear Morissey went insane on number 6. At the rate we are counting I wonder how we will ever be able to count to 365


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...