Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

9 by Andytgeezer - On the plain

Labels:
9_365 - On the plain

I used to be really anti-McDonalds before I met Elena. Growing up with it as part of every high street like most of us, I always viewed it as this vile creature that was to be avoided at all cost.

When I met Elena she was so excited about going to McD's, because she grew up in a tiny little village in Romania. The golden arches were a totally new experience for her, and reluctantly I went in.

Even now, she still gets extremely excited to have a McD's and I have climbed off my high horse and do indulge in this mass-produced shit occasionally. Heck I'm even starting to like it.

A little known fact. I have a scar on my upper left wrist. Despite my mammoth appetite these days, when I was a very small boy, I refused to eat and ended up in hospital being fed on a drip through my wrist. This became infected and I was in very bad shape, until my mother came in and waved a Fillet-o-fish under my nose. I wolfed that badboy down and soon came back to full health.
1 comments:

Oh Jeez Andy!!! No....McD's is so evil. I'm just glad you're not making MA praising them. Try to resist!!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...