On the front page of Monday's (1st August)free paper, The Metro, there was a picture of a giant inflatable slide in Bournemouth so I took it and its bright colourful patterns as my inspiration for this piece - not sure you could slide down this but hopefully you get the idea, even bought some new pens to make this!
It's August already!!!
2 weeks ago

August 3, 2011 at 9:24 AM
I know what you mean about those slides! I haven't been on one for ages, but that's pretty good approximation of what one would look like from above
August 4, 2011 at 5:19 AM
Hi Andy,
No I haven't been on one of those slides for a very long time but the girls usually run off at the fair we go to and are up and down it in a matter of minutes! Glad you got the concept as it is all rather abstract.
Post a Comment