Oh I haven't blogged for a long time. Being extremely busy lately. But I've been creating from time to time so I'll try to catch up with posting.
I draw this one, in pen, from one of Andy's comic book in a bus waiting room. I'm still not confident enough to draw from real life yet. I know I know I need more practice and I'll get there but at the moment what I really need is time to make all the stuff I want too.
August 16, 2011 at 3:19 PM
I love your drawings! This was done in Denmark at the same time as I was doing similar drawings
August 16, 2011 at 3:21 PM
Thank you honey
August 16, 2011 at 4:10 PM
Great to see you back on here. I know you have some awesome pieces on the way too
August 16, 2011 at 4:12 PM
I think it looks awesome! Great job!!
August 16, 2011 at 4:36 PM
Thanks kugusch
August 16, 2011 at 10:30 PM
Elena, a great drawing indeed! I have been practicing my drawing in that notebook I picked up from the give-away yard "sale" when we all met up back in June. May let some of the drawings out and onto here once I've practiced a little bit more!
August 17, 2011 at 10:17 AM
Thanks scott. It's so cool that you use that frebee notebook. Keep up the drawing and let us see your work.
August 17, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Ah that free yard giveaway! Good times..
Post a Comment